Thursday, August 13, 2009

.:.thursday.:.

so sorry that it's been a few days.. I know you've missed me :) I've been busy. well, not so much busy, just not home. I've been helping my Memaw for a few days with the lady she's been taking care of. then I had to babysit the guy putting down new floor in her bathroom. then I had to get fillings at the dentist yesterday. I don't so much like getting fillings. well, the whole process is not so bad. but after the filling is the part I don't like. the whole right side of my face (and tongue) was numb until about 9:00 last night! and today my jaw has been pretty sore! but, I guess it's better than having a root canal. so I'll take it.
now I'm watching House. I just love that show. It's pretty good. And I can watch the episodes over and over and find something new each time because there's so much that goes on. yeah.
yesterday was Jonathan's birthday! (Happy Birthday to him) we celebrated with cookie cake and ice cream last night at Jamie's house. and we ordered pizza from pizza hut. now, pizza hut is not my favorite..I'd rather have dominoes... but I have discovered that those new pizza roll-up thingys they have are delicious! It's like pizza crust rolled up with pepperoni and cheese in the middle (no sauce-I don't like the sauce anyway) and you dip them in ranch (well, I dip them in ranch. you can choose marinara though) and they are yummy! I love them :)
So, I guess you've read enough for now. maybe next time I'll give you a list of my least favorite things. something to look forward to :)

1 comment:

  1. have you not discovered the name of the pizza rollup thingies yet?

    ReplyDelete