Friday, August 7, 2009

fun time :)

welcome back! for today I thought I would leave you with one of my favorite things to do.... fill out surveys!!! yay! enjoy....

Don't tell me lies, so where's your guy?
at his computer. playing some game

Is anything bothering you?
I worry about money alot

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
I need to go to sleep!

Is anyone else in the room with you?
Jonathan. and Annie

How do you feel right now?
alright I guess. just took a nap so I'm doing pretty good

Does anyone call you baby?
not usually

Would you ever get a tattoo?
I would probably. Jonathan, and probably my Papaw, would kill me though

What are you most anxious/ excited for right now?
ahh, nothing so much right now

What is your favorite drink?
sweet tea

What was the first thing you thought of this morning?
time to get up already??

Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life?
I try to be :) I'm working on not being jealous...

What were you doing at 8:00AM?
watching Curious George with Isaac :)

Do you know anyone who has been arrested?
yeah. I suppose so

How do you feel about your hair right now?
in general? I wish it would grow faster. I guess right this minute it looks alright. it looks like it always does..

Have you done something bad today?
of course not

Are you jealous of someone right now?
I already said it..I'm working on not being

Do you have any siblings?
1 brother, Samuel

Do you get distracted easily?
at times yes. sometimes in the middle of a sentence

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
actually yes

Do you ever keep arguing when you know you're wrong?
I'm never wrong of course ;) but I don't know.. I guess it depends on the situation

What are you listening to?
NCIS on tv. the air conditioner

What are you wearing right now?
shorts and AWANA tshirt

Did you hug or kiss anyone today?
Anna gave me a hug this afternoon

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
yeah I guess so

Is there a lot of stress in your life?
sometimes

Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
not really. I don't like phone conversations so much anyway really

Do you get along more with girls or guys?
either one I guess. I think I have more girl friends though

Do you like taking walks?
sure

Could you go the rest of your life without doing any drugs?
yes. I will

Do you miss anyone in your life?
at times, yes

When is the last time you saw number one on your top friends?
I guess that's Jamie..if so it was Wednesday night. but I'll be seeing her in about an hour

Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
well I'm married to him. most likely yes

Do you have an older brother?
no. younger

Do you get drunk every weekend?
never

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Jamie probably

Do you get mad easily?
not outwardly. sometimes I get mad on the inside over little things

Have you ever told someone to their face they were ugly?
no

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
possibly

How did you get your last bruise?
I ran into the latch on the door of Annie's lot outside and hit my arm

Is there someone who you instantly smile when you receive a message from?
if it's a fun message ;)

Where was your default picture taken?
on the beach at Half Moon Cay, Bahamas :)

What were you doing at 3am this morning?
sleeping

Is there anything in your past that you'd like to try again?
sure

Do you like being around a large group of friends, or a best friend?
either one's good I guess. I'm usually just with my bff mostly!

Where’s your phone right now?
on the end table by the couch

Is there a night you would like to put on repeat, and live it forever?
not really. I like new nights. and days.

Who was your last missed call from?
a girl I used to teach with

What woke you up this morning?
the alarm clock

You kissed someone last night, didn't you?
just my husband

What are you sick of?
paying bills :/

Are you waiting for anyone to call you?
it would be nice to get a call offering me a job

What was the last thing you drank?
some orange mt. dew stuff

Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
no

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
on the couch

No comments:

Post a Comment