Thursday, August 6, 2009

oh sweet summer...

ok. I told you I'd be back! I don't really have anything all that exciting to talk about yet. so, maybe I'll just tell you what I've been doing here lately. :)
This summer seems to have flown by! I can't believe that it is August already. I haven't really had all that much to do over the summer, but that's the way I like it! We did go on a cruise though! I just love it! this is the 2nd one I've been on it and I think it's the best way to go on vacation. It was for sure the highlight of the summer. maybe I'll put up some pictures sometime. (if not, you can find me on facebook and look at them there!) I have also been looking for a new job this summer. Before school got out in May I learned that I wouldn't be returning in the fall because of alot of budget cutbacks they were making. I didn't really know what to think about it..but looking back I'm kinda glad. I'm taking it as God's sign to me that He was closing this door. But, I know He'll open a new one for me. (If anybody knows where that door is please let me know!) I'm trying not to be discouraged that I don't have a job yet because I know that God has the perfect plan for my life. You can help me pray about this if you want! Other than that we've not had much going on. We had VBS at church, I helped my bff Jamie move to a new house, helped my Memaw clean her house (twice) and played with our litters of kittens. (maybe I'll tell you more about them later too...if you can handle the wait!) Most recently, I have been babysitting this week. We've been having a big time!
But, I guess that's about all I have to say for now. Sorry that it seems like a jumbled mess...that's just how I work :) So, I'm going to get back to watching Matlock and leave you for now! Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment