Monday, February 15, 2010

welcome back :)

So, it's been awhile... I realize that. and I apologize. As you can probably imagine I've been terribly busy with my hectic life, and I just haven't had the time to update you. Well, that's not exactly true.. but my life is not so interesting that you would want to read about it everyday :)
So, since August I've done a few noteworthy things I guess. I got a job working at Riceville Elementary teaching reading intervention. That's going well, and I am really enjoying my job. In October we moved to a new house! We're really enjoying it..especially the heat/air :) So we're pretty excited about that! Christmas was wonderful, but went by entirely too fast! We enjoyed lots of fun with family and friends and just having time at home. We celebrated Valentine's Day on Friday by going to Big Band Fever (for the 7th time in a row). It was fun as usual. Today Annie and I have enjoyed a very lazy day off at home :) I've also been watching lots of episodes of Criminal Minds here lately. I just love that show..and my dvr. How did I ever live before dvr? Anyway..I suppose that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment